Christ Church

Christ Church

Client

Christ Church

Year

2014

Location

Bridlington

Works to Christ Church, Bridlington were completed in September 2015. The project involved repairs to existing stonework aswell as the replacement of stonework to the church spire.

Built in 1841 by Gilbert Scott, the architect of St Pancras Station in London, as a “Chapel of Ease”, Christ Church became a parish church in its own right in 1871 and to mark the occasion the chancel and steeple were added to the building.

A project worked upon by Carter Grice